AUGUST 21, 2021
Run, Walk or Roll with us to help raise money for people in our community living with spinal cord injuries and disabilities.
|REGISTERED BY JULY 25TH||REGISTERED JULY 26TH - AUGUST 18TH||REGISTERED AUGUST 19TH - AUGUST 21ST|
|YOUTH RATE 5K & 1 MILE (12 AND UNDER)||$25||$30||$35|
|HANDCYCLE 5K & 10K*||FREE||FREE||FREE|
ELIGIBILITY - The minimum age to participate in the 10K is 9, 5K is 6 and there is no minimum age for the 1 mile. The right to accept or reject any entry is reserved. For younger participants, please contact: email@example.com
- Overall Male/Female 5K/10K
- Master Male/Female 5K/10K
- Grand Masters Male/Female 5K/10K
- Top Three Finishers in each age category:
0-10, 11-14, 15-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-24, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
- No awards for 1M Fun Run. 1M event is not timed.
*Must provide your own handcycle.
**All finishers will get great finisher medals and t-shirts.
- Shirts are short sleeve, soft tri-blend.
- Quantities are limited. Shirts & sizes are not guaranteed for registrations after July 25, 2021.**
Join us in serving the Spinal Cord injured community and become a sponsor. Please return the Sponsor Commitment form.
Additional race information can be found HERE.