We have a new presenting sponsor in 2020! Thank you Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation!
Unfortunately, dogs are no longer allowed at the Hot Hatch Chile Run Walk & Roll. Service dogs are the exception.
August 22, 2020 - Central Market, Southlake
Location & Start Times:
Central Market - 1425 E Southlake Blvd, Southlake, TX 76092
- Registration & Packet Pickup: 6:00am
- 1-Mile Run/Walk/Roll: 7:30am
- 10K Handcycle: 8:00am
- 10K Run/Walk: 8:01am
- 5K Handcycle: 8:10am
- 5K Run/Walk/Roll: 8:11am
Run, Walk or Roll with us to help raise money for people in our community living with spinal cord injuries and disabilities.
- Race start/finish line in front of Central Market....
- Race Day - adjacent to Central Market Cafe Patio
- Registration & Check-In: Starts at 6:00am
|REGISTERED ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 15TH 2020||REGISTERED BETWEEN AUGUST 16TH AND AUGUST 20TH 2020||RACE DAY REGISTRATION|
|1 MILE (NOT TIMED)||$25||$25||$30|
|YOUTH RATE 5K & 1 MILE (12 AND UNDER)||$20||$20||$20|
|HANDCYCLE 5K & 10K*||FREE||FREE||FREE|
FREE REGISTRATION FOR HANDCYCLISTS* & WHEELCHAIRS!
*Must provide your own handcycle
ELIGIBILTY - The minimum age to participate in the 10K is 9, 5K is 6 and there is no minimum age for the 1 mile. The right to accept or reject any entry is reserved. For younger participants, please contact: email@example.com
All registration fees include FULL Hot Hatch breakfast at Central Market Cafe. Guests may purchase the breakfast.
Martin House Brewery will be on the patio with samples of beer for participants 21 years and older after the race!
- Central Market (Cafe Entrance)
1425 E. Southlake Blvd.
- Thursday, August 20th 12pm - 6pm & Friday, August 21st 11am - 5pm
- Race day pick-up, Saturday, August 22nd 6am - 7am
OR at the Playtri Store Colleyville (http://www.playtri.com/locations/)
- 7171 Colleyville Blvd, Colleyville, TX 76034
- Phone: (817) 251-0612
- Thursday, August 20th thru Friday, August 21nd - August 23rd, 1pm - 7pm
The course officially closes at 11:00am for all participants.
Pet Policy - Dogs will not be allowed on the course due to insurance constraints.
Strollers - Strollers are allowed for this event.
- Shirts are short sleeve, Dri Fit.
- Quantities are limited. Shirts & sizes are not guaranteed for registrations after August 17, 2019
Categories & Awards:
- Custom Award Medals for 10K & 5K Run/Walk and
- Top three finishers in 10K & 5K Handcycle
- Overall Male/Female
- Overall Master Male/Female
- Overall Grand Masters Male/Female
- Top Three Finishers in each age category
- 0-10, 11-14, 15-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-24, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
By Registering for this event, Ali Zaher Enterprises LLC, has consent to all Race photography and videos from the event to use in any advertising, marketing & promotional materials
RACE PHOTOS - Post Race Photo Booth available