Neuro Assistance Foundation is dedicated to assisting spinal cord injured individuals and those living with spinal cord diseases and birth defects in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and Greater Houston areas. Assistance is provided to achieve self-sufficiency and independence through vehicle support, mobility equipment, technology and home modifications.
NAF will strive to ensure that every spinal cord injured or disabled person in our community has the equipment necessary to be mobile and independent.
NAF Board Members & Officers:
- Barry Clark - Board Member
- Brandi Fletcher - Board Member
- Yvonne Freeman - Board Member
- Stephen Mackintosh - Board Member
- Vicki Niedermeyer - Board Member
- Mike Shipka - Board Member
- Jill McKean-Bilby - Board Member
- Keith Tansey M.D. PhD – Board Advisor
- Brian Tatum - Board Member
- Steve Wright - Board Member
- Cindi Cooperman - Executive Director
- Joy Hetrick - Events Manager
- Khanh Moutafis - Operations Manager